Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Babes just lost his cat (first post) and posted a link to pictures. Richo wrote to me and told me the F word appeared big and bold when you went to the link. There it was, as big as can be. There were pictures of his cat, and I think he's really upset, but I deleted the link and told him he could restore it as long as that word was deleted. It's in The Rainbow Bridge forum. I moved it from Cat Chat.

I also edited out a link RayofAsh included in his post in the Lounge, What I Love and Hate about the Internet. There were insulting references to black people, so I didn't read any farther. I'll have to inform him again. The post was all about trolls and why he was unfairly banned from another site. He should be at a site for children.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I also edited out a link RayofAsh included in his post in the Lounge, What I Love and Hate about the Internet. There were insulting references to black people, so I didn't read any farther. I'll have to inform him again. The post was all about trolls and why he was unfairly banned from another site. He should be at a site for children.
he is close to being banned. i agree, he's way too immature.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts