Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or at least he is always in the way when I want to play WoW. It's pretty hilarious.

He kept on killing me because he would jump up and just start walking on the keyboard... :( He doesn't do that to Adam, just me... He will lay with Adam while he is playing, and headbutt him... but he won't walk on the keyboard. Edward just kills to kill his momma :?

·
Registered
14 Posts
My boyfriends cat sits on my hand (when it's on the mouse) when I'm playing WoW. D: And because the cat is so huge my hand gets lost under him xD

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I've resisted getting into World of Warcraft, but I recently got a copy of Diablo 2. Stormy likes to help me play by sitting on my mouse hand. It's the cat butt bonus!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahahah! That's hilarious! I guess I can be thankful that he doesn't sit on my hand :p

And I definitely resisted WoW for a long time by playing Diablo 2, it's a pretty epic game... but you might have more fun playing WoW :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bethany said:
I've resisted getting into World of Warcraft, but I recently got a copy of Diablo 2. Stormy likes to help me play by sitting on my mouse hand. It's the cat butt bonus!
I resisted playing it for ages, but my Boyfriend started playing (we play on a Private Server) so I joined in. It's fun, although all the level grinding is a drag sometimes.

·
Registered
261 Posts
sasay1 said:
Or at least he is always in the way when I want to play WoW. It's pretty hilarious.

He kept on killing me because he would jump up and just start walking on the keyboard... :( He doesn't do that to Adam, just me... He will lay with Adam while he is playing, and headbutt him... but he won't walk on the keyboard. Edward just kills to kill his momma :?
my cat azores would sometime do that when i playing everquest 2. i see you got the saitek II keyboard. you should get yourself the III generation, its sweet!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i see you got the saitek II keyboard. you should get yourself the III generation, its sweet!
I just bought a new case, motherboard, and processor so now I have to wait to upgrade the keyboard :(

But I'm planing on it!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts