Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:-( My oldest daughter was home with her today and reported she threw up a few times. At first I thought it was a hairball, but tonight she didn't touch her dinner at all and she usually has a VERY healthy appetite. She's also had diarrhea on and off for about a week, but I thought it was because I gave her a salmon pouch for her birthday (on the 18th) and that her tummy just needed time to recover. What really worried me was her not eating at all. I tried giving her warm wet kibble to see if she'd eat that instead, but she had no interest in it. Right now she is napping, but she really has me worried.

If she doesn't eat tomorrow morning again, I am definitely taking her to the vet tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Poor baby. If she's not back to her normal self in the morning, I would take her to the vet too. I hope it's nothing serious and that she's feeling better soon.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seems like she just had an upset tummy. She was up this morning early begging for breakfast. I didn't give her as much as I usually do so she wouldn't scarf it down and throw up again, but she did finish everything I gave her. A few minutes later she made a HUGE stinkie. If I hadn't seen her drop it, I would've thought it was Azalia's by the size of it.

About an hour later, she was chasing Lacey around the house...springing off the cat tree until she tired herself out. I was so happy!

I guess she got whatever it was out of her system. I'll still keep an eye on her, but she seems to be feeling much better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts