Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Las month I posted:

http://www.catforum.com/forum/62-raw-food-diet/138011-egypts-sensitive-tummy.html

hightlighting how my cat, Egypt had had trouble with ongoing diarrhea and vomiting. The Vet's recommendation was to swith the raw food to the morning and the canned in the evening along with a one week dose of antibiotics.

I am happy to report that since then, Egypt's stomach has stabilized entirely. I must admit that I have also been more diligent in feeding a lot more bone in the diet. Before I used to feed a lot more muscle meat and bone maybe once or twice a week. I now have amped up the bone to almost every day except when they get liver, heart, or gizzards, etc. So bone has been increased to 3-4 times a week, which I believe has helped tremendously.

In a couple of weeks or so, I will try switching the raw meal to the evening for one week just to test if the doctor's theory was right about the time of day impacting her digestion, or if it may have all been a fluke and she simply caught a stomach bug, which was then eradicated by the meds.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I am glad she's doing better also, and I am VERY certain she's much happier now as well :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts