Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Electra - She's a 2 yr old Bengal.. She doesn't have the normal spots and brown coat but she's still beautiful and she's got big blue eyes (except they tend to be red in pictures b/c of the flash!). She loves to play fetch and sleep underneith blankets. Her favourite toy is a crumpled ball of paper or burger wrapper.

Antigone - She's a 12 week old Bengal and her name is pronounced "An-ti-go-nee" (not anti-gone). She's named after the heroine in a Greek play written by Sophocles. She's curious and full of energy and she'll steal any toy that Electra is playing with. Her favorite thing to play with - Electra's tail! (and sometimes her own too!)

**I know the quality of the pix aren't great.. I don't have photoshop on this computer and I had to use Microsoft photo editor which is really terrible!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Motoko, what is a bengal called when it looks like Electra, with no pattern?
I have never seen one like her, she is very pretty.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
They're so pretty, and I like the smooth spotless coat of Electra too...btw where did u get the name from :?:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont know exactly what it's called... but she does have a pattern. It's very subtle.

Electra was already named when we bought her from the breeder, so we thought we'd stay with the Greek names and call the kitten Antigone.

thx for all the comments!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts