Cat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haha can you tell I am obsessed with this cat? Went outside for a photoshoot today after discovering an amazing new setting on my camera. Here are the resulting photos of the bi-eyed wonder kitty. My heart be still!

"MOOOOM! MOOOM! MOMMY!"

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nito was the first cat I'd ever seen with heterochromia. I got him at the local shelter, and I am so glad I chose him because he is the best cat I have ever had. Intelligent, expressive, interactive, unique, quirky, talkative... gosh, I just love that cat so much. <3

·
Premium Member
2,849 Posts
Such a pretty kitty! Very nice pictures.

My aunt had a white cat with blue eyes when I was young, although he was deaf (she didn't realise he was deaf until my father told her!)... I've always loved white cats with multi-colored eyes. It's very striking.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Ooh, love love love! Is he talking to you in the last picture or threatening some poor bird?

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Another white kityy who loves to roll in the dirt

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is he talking to you in the last picture or threatening some poor bird?
Oh he was blabbing his mouth. "Mom! MOM! Mommy look at me!"

The setting I found is actually a sports mode. It takes continuous pictures as long as you hold down the button. The good part of it is a very fast shutter speed. Usually when I have my flash down any motion will cause blur because the shutter speed is preset. I don't have a lot of manual options on my camera. But with natural sunlight and the fast shutter speed from the spots mode, I can get gorgeous pictures, no blur!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts