Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am new here to the forum, I have four cats right now however only one of them is actually my cat. I have a domestic short hair silver tabby named Bugga Bugga who was rescued from a shelter. He is my step dad's cat. Then we have a manx mix tuxedo named Spook who is...well we don't know who's cat he is he just is a little of everyone’s cat. My grandmother next door has a manx mix named Sassy who is a tortes shell and what a pretty little girl she is. Last is my baby Raven Fae (aka Alien Cat) who is a domestic short hair/Siamese mix and is basically a one person cat. We lost our beautiful calico manx Salem before the holiday rush who was also my cat and I know is now here with us all in spirit.

I am a strong believer in a cat picks you and you don't pick the cat. It seems that way since every cat we have now aside from Sassy has come to us. Bugga as I said was adopted from a shelter by my step dad, Spook was a kitten living on the train tracks who jumped into our car when we opened the door (and I am certain he is gay but I still love him so much), and Raven was an antisocial kitten born at my riding stables who only ever liked me and to this day she only ever comes up to me and hates everyone else.

Aside from cats I have a little min pin dog Brutis, a bunch of horses mostly Arabians and Saddelbreds who I show, two frisky little mice Ophelia and Verona, a chicken who lays eggs for us Tiki, and a sheep who we got a long time ago and decided he liked the farm so much so he was going to live beyond a sheep’s normal life expectancy to stay with us. Right now he also have two wild cats that our neighbors abandoned and we are trying to catch, a beautiful long haired white male we call Ghost (and who if I play my cards right I want to get him fixed and keep him.) and his black long haired brother Phantom who will be taken to an animal shelter and hopefully rehomed. As you can tell from my list of manx’s they are my favorite cat breed and I love the rumpies most of all.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just thought I would introduce Raven too since she is basicly my number one buddy.

She is my 2 1/2 year old DSH/Siamese mix with her one white patch on her chest and one white whisker. She also has a white toe on her back foot which in that picture is covered up and two white hairs on the top of her head where she wanted to have a white patch but must have dicided against it. She is very antisocial with other people aside from me and does NOT like children in any way however she loves other cats and of course she loves me and often times stays up late with me sitting in my lap or sleeps on my bed. I think this one person attachment comes from her Siamese blood. She is also very talkative however she for soem reason can not meow and chirps like a bird or trills. Honestly have never seen a cat who makes the sounds she does but it is very pretty almost a singing sort of sound (which is why we call her Alien cat or The Singer) I rescued her from my riding stables after the the owners dog attacked and killed one of her siblings. Sadly enough it was the day we had to put down another of our cats so all in all it was drama and trama to me and I am sure to Raven since she saw her brother die. o_O

1 - 2 of 2 Posts