Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It starts simple, she takes a nap between the keyboard and I.

She rests her head on my left arm. (she is in a deep sleep here)

Then she decides that she means business.

After I give her the attention she deserves, she retired to the floor near my feet. (ignore the mess! The computer room is being re-organized :wink: )

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Hmmmm... so how do you get the cat off of your keyboard? Cuz Sam is hopeless! He jumps up on the keyboard (and hit every key combination known to man!) and sits there. Then he makes himself comfortable and falls asleep! I have to shove him off several times until he accepts to sleep beside me instead of ON me or on my computer.

Your kitty is soo cute btw... love the markings. :)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Ignore the mess eh? You mean that bottle cap? Hehehehe.

I like that picture of Elly blinking from the flash. Samhain does that too. Sorta looks like the same face a baby makes when you try to get them to eat a lemon hehehehe.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Petra, I'm lucky to have a very large desk, there's about six inches between the keyboard and the edge of the desk, so there's just enough room for a petite cat like Elly.

Here's an old picture, (you can tell by how small Elly is and if you look up you can see I have a new monitor :wink: ), they have plenty of space to sleep on this desk.

Tanyuh, it's a bit messy to me. :oops: There's a dirty shirt and part of a dismantled old computer desk. :p

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
You should see my "spare room"
I cant remember what the carpet in there is like anymore.......
infact if there was a carpet :!:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hahaha that last one is a good one!

I can't believe you posted a picture with a dirty shirt, a bottle cap and a disassembled computer desk... for shame!! Hehehe. Don't you know that you can use photoshop to erase it? Hehehe.

You know I'm just messing with you, right? *smile*

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Aww what pretty colors on her fur. How old is Elly? She looks about the same size as Frosty when she lays down - nice and plump :D

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ioana said:
Aww what pretty colors on her fur. How old is Elly? She looks about the same size as Frosty when she lays down - nice and plump :D
Elly just turned a year old last month. She does look a little chubby in the pic of her laying down, doesn't she? It's all loose fur or something, she's really quite lean. :)

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
Elly looks so soft and pretty and has the cutest markings too. BUT, that pic where she means business cracked me up so bad b/c it looks like Twinkie when he posed for me once.......take a look at the mouth, omg I'm laughing my *ss off right now :lol: :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts