Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isis tries very hard to behave like the top cat, offended by the monkey invasion. She will usually turn the cold shoulder to them, occasionally hissing at them whenever they get too close to her food, or play with her tail... but behind the scenes, when she thinks that no one can see her, it's another story :wink:

Caught red-pawed cuddling with Obi!

·
Super Moderator
26,512 Posts
Awwwwww! That's so sweet! :luv

She liiiikes Obi! She wants to maaaarry Obi! :D

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jessamica8 said:
That's so sweet! And BTW, Isis is one gorgeous kitty! I love the way her tabby markings show through the black as an even darker black.
Thanks, I will transmit your compliment to Her Majesty Snotty :wink:
I love their markings too, they looked so cute, the two smokey sisters all shy in their cage at the petstore adoptions... we were meant to meet!

@Marie: why does this sound so terribly incestuous?? :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,512 Posts
Nini said:
@Marie: why does this sound so terribly incestuous?? :lol:
Just a silly movie quote! :D

·
Super Moderator
26,512 Posts
I'm sure you're not the only one who didn't get it. :D

·
Super Moderator
26,512 Posts
I'm sorry - I didn't even see that teeny, tiny print - Yes, Miss Congeniality. :D

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Awwww, snuggly kitties are so cute.

Marie: my husband and I say things like that back and forth to each other all the time. We love that movie.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This time Isis came down from the perch she was sleeping on to come cuddle with Obi who was sleeping on another one... Maybe she WILL marry him after all :lol:

Sorry these pics are so blurry, I did not want to wake them up with the flash...

·
Super Moderator
26,512 Posts
Awwww. Cuteness overload! :luv

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Okay, you do know that this means you HAVE to keep him now. You absolutely can not let him go. Isis would be crushed. What if she never has another opportunity at true love?

You can not seperate them. I will move to California become your neighbor and adopt him myself just to keep them together. (okay, well maybe not, but you see how serious this is??)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts