Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has your cat ever embarrassed you?

Monty decided to do just that...

I had a couple of friends over for a drink (husband and wife), when Monty went into one of his 'dash around at 80 miles an hour' moods. He ran upstairs and was rummaging around in the bathroom, which he often does. I though he was playing with the mat as usual, but noooooooooooo...10 minutes later he runs back down the stairs with one of my panty liners and promptly drops it in the lap of the male visitor.

I nearly died, my friend sat there with a look of horror on his face and his wife was laughing so much she was crying. :oops:

·
Registered
379 Posts
I had a lady friend over for dinner (Lasagna) when my Rainbow Bridge kitty Princess chose that moment in history to yak up the finest, furriest, juiciest hair ball you ever saw right in front of the dinner table, as we were eating! She did it well to, she did the meow/moan (you know where they act like they dread the impending projectile) and harked for a full minute and then sat there as if to say "Alrighty then, clean this up for me wont you! I never saw that lady again! Ya gotta love their timing!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Since when do cats have an interest in pantyliners? Usually it's dogs that destroy them and drag them everywhere! I've never had a cat embarass me but dogs...jeez...anything they can do to humiliate their owners...dragging personal items out, belching in guests' faces, acting out RIGHT when someone judgemental is watching, stealing neighbors' stuff...peeing on improper items...

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Monty carries anything around the house that is carriable, he even tried to take off with my glasses once :(

·
Banned
952 Posts
These are hilarious stories. :lol:

You know, there's lots of books about crazy dogs; someone should write a book full of crazy cat stories (and I don't mean like the Chicken Soup series - they are lovely, but they are total tear-jerkers!).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts