Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little cat seems to have pain... since this morning did not eat and does not want to be touched, and hi's complaining a lot. He did his 'needs', yet calling me to assist him. Everything seemed right, but i did not understand why he wanted me to be close to him. He seems pretty week and complains even about a soft stroke.
Today is saturday so no vet, just emergencies... and i am not sure i should disturb a vet if is not really serious.
Can it just be that he has stomachache for something he has not digested? might just need to throw up, any advice of something can help him? (i do not have grass)
or might have be bitten by something, but he moves, he stretchs his self, yet slowly.
thanks for any suggestion

·
Registered
454 Posts
Randall said:
Today is saturday so no vet, just emergencies... and i am not sure i should disturb a vet if is not really serious.
By all means, disturb the vet. Minor problems and pains, your cat would hide well enough that you might not notice. By the time they start showing them this openly, it's serious.

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Randall, I assume this is the young cat that was wheezing? I absolutely agree with Embath. He might have pneumonia or another serious respiratory problem, and if he's crying and in pain, tomorrow could be too late. Please get him some attention right away! I'll say a prayer for him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts