Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a cavy forum im a member of has a section simply for emergencies, like what someone else posted with their gerbil. Its a section which is clear, and doesnt get lost in other posts.

Having seen it in action i think it is fantastic, when ive needed to use it (sadly when blue passed away, i couldnt get to the vets so i posted there) i got an answer within minutes. When people log on they can glance there and see if there are any new posts, instead of going through the sections, people will find it quicker!

i had a look and i couldnt see a section like this, is there is forgive me!

·
Registered
656 Posts
That sounds like a good idea! It would be nice to know you could get an immediate response if you ever really needed it! Especially as the cat forum grows and there are now so many new members avaliable to help answer questions.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Zalensia said:
Well a cavy forum im a member of has a section simply for emergencies, like what someone else posted with their gerbil. Its a section which is clear, and doesnt get lost in other posts.

Having seen it in action i think it is fantastic, when ive needed to use it (sadly when blue passed away, i couldnt get to the vets so i posted there) i got an answer within minutes. When people log on they can glance there and see if there are any new posts, instead of going through the sections, people will find it quicker!

i had a look and i couldnt see a section like this, is there is forgive me!

does this forum fit the bill?

http://www.catforum.com/viewforum.php?f=18

1 - 9 of 9 Posts