Jinx at the top:

Tilak on the lowest branch:

Tilak in the middle:

Tilak has no use for us humans, and shows it with the usual glare:

Finally, Jinx with his other favorite Christmas present, a toy mouse:

·
Registered
882 Posts
pics look great to me! My DaBird action shots were 1 good one per about 15 bad ones ;) It's hard when I'm trying to move the thing and snap a pic at the same time (where's my fiancee when I need him!)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Jinx is such a lovely cat with a beautiful coat..it's so shiny! :wink: You must have had fun with Da Bird..Jinx didn't look like he was going overly crazy..

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gellyutopia said:
You must have had fun with Da Bird..Jinx didn't look like he was going overly crazy..
He does, actually, my camera's just too slow. :( I've had several similar toys, but he reacts waaay differently to Da Bird - he does crazy leaps and flips and stuff. I'm still trying to capture some of them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm thinking of gettin it but Tim seemed to have a bad experience with it. He said his cats went overly aggressive..and Tommy even hurt himself.

What about your cats?

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tilak is scared of it, and won't touch it. :roll:

Jinx loves it - best workout, ever. It's the only toy I've ever seen him leap for, and he even flips sometimes. He even tries to get at it after I put it away. But I could see where it would depend on the cat. We have a pretty open area to use it, and I don't fly it near the walls, so it works out. One time, though, Jinx went for it and flipped into an armchair (which is luckily soft) - he wasn't hurt - but I definately keep it a good distance from any furniture just to be safe.

If you have an open space, it is definately worth a try! If your cats go too nuts, just give up on it, but I've heard of so many people with the toy, and only 2 bad stories like that. Many opinion would be it's definately worth a shot!

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
What smooth looking cats!

I couldn't find Da Bird at Petsmart either so I had to order mine online. Well worth it though, cats love it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts