Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as said, hello

i have 3 moggys non of which would stay still enough for a good pic but that cat for you!

this is lister (so called because he leans or 'lists like a ship when you scratch him). big bruser of a cat but very friendly

and missy, she' very and i mean very loveing. once when my mum fell i'll and an abulance had to be called she sat on my mums chest and attacked the paramedics as they tryed to get to her

and spud, hes the youngest at 3, i think he is also a runt as he is tiny. a born mouser and faster than you could think possable. and also totaly insane:eek:rcat

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Oooo...all three are just lovely, but I must admit, Spud is my favorite! What a doll!

Edit: Oops, I got so carried away at your pictures, I forgot to say Hello. So, Hi and welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, spud is a bit of a neat freak if he where a person he'd be one of those people with a comb up his shirt sleve, constently cleaning and makeing sure every hair is in its place.

missy's got a bit of an odd tail, the top half is missing not sure if she was born like that or if the mother niped it when cleaning her as a kitten.

looking at her and lister you wouldnt think they where brother and sister :)

many thanks CW

1 - 4 of 4 Posts