Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all assume our little angels are snoozing the hours away till we get home! Not necessarily so. Here is the camera that Cooper the cat uses to tell his people what life looks like from his prespective.

This is on the top of my wish list! It takes a picture every two minutes. You can also get a flash card with it!

Mr. Lee CatCam - Shop

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From the website it looks like they are made in Europe?????? There is a lead time of 3-4 weeks I think it said. I soooooooo want one too.

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Ahahaha... I frequently wonder what my cat does since during the day she's often somewhere outside, but I don't think I'd put a camera on her to find out. It likely isn't all that exciting. "Walk a little... sit... oh, I think I'll take a nap here for 5 hours..."

Meanwhile, I know what my other cat does all day - he sleeps!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I saw a youtube where they hung a video camera on a cat and you could see all that the cat saw. It was great.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
If I put that on MowMow it would be filled with pictures of my shins and feet. Some of my face and boobs (when he's napping on me) and the view from the couch. I'm home all day and we live in a two bedroom apartment. I know exactly what he does all day :p.

·
Super Moderator
26,491 Posts
I believe Cooper was profiled on the new cat show on Animal Planet. People buy photos from his perspective - they're displayed in a gallery, and now they've attached a video camera around his neck, although they're awful hard to see sometimes, too much movement.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I can already see it, I'll get hundreds of highly interesting pictures of close up shots of their beds/couch/windowsills/kitchen counter/wherever they sleep their days away ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts