Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shane is getting me kittens for my B-day on Wednesday, we are going to go to the HS on Wednesday to pick them out and adopt them. Im excited, we are also taking our dog Kyra to see how well the kitten(s) react to her in general. Im so excited Ive always been a cat person and Ive been lonely for kitty lovins since I moved out and Syble abandoned me.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
Yay! ....and I doubt Syble abandoned you, I'm sure she's just lovin' the life with your Auntie. (it was your Auntie that wanted to keep Syble, right?)
Will need kitteh-pics!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh no, it was full abandonment there, i dont get the time of day anymore, and yep your right, it was my aunt who wanted to keep her. Im being hopeful right now, the only problem is the humane societies are low on kittens probably due to the holidays but im being hopeful!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
You could always adopt an older cat!

Your HS is running low on kittens? Sheesh, my rescue group can't seem to STAY low on them! LOL We just adopted out 10 (maybe more, I didn't do the bookwork) kittens, just on Christmas Eve. And every week, we do at least 1 kitten... and probably a good 75% of the full adoption numbers over-all are kittens.
"Kitten season" seems to be year-round for us.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, unfortunately it does have to be a kitten, my older dog Sirrus does NOT do cats, he does kittens but not cats. and when the kitten turns into a cat he is still fine, but he is not strange cat safe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts