Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I packed on a lb or 2 this winter. So..time to start working out again. I do dance workouts, they burn fat build strength, and they're FUN! It's hard to stick to a dull routine...

·
Registered
356 Posts
bellydancing. I haven't done it in a while but I was into it for years. It's a lot of fun and oddly empowering. I also liked kickboxing and yoga but the bellydancing was easier to keep up with because there is a lot to learn and it keeps evolving- kindof the way contemporary dance has a momentum.

so yeah I'm a dance fan!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I chase cats and swing Da Bird. :D

In addition, I can't wait for the nicer weather so I can get back to my power walks. I do between 5km and 10km each day along Lake Ontario. On rainy days, I go on my treadmill and elliptical, but that's not as much fun as walking beside the lake in the sun.

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
I used to weight train, and do yoga...also walked/hiked!
I think I need to start again!:p:D

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Kickboxing and walking with the Mow. Neelix loves being on top of my kickboxing dummy when I use it. When I hit it hard enough to tip it sideways it's like his own little carnival ride.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I've found a riding buddy! Me and someone else who could be in better shape are going to start logging miles tomorrow. It helps to have someone to ride with,you keep each other motivated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts