Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More cuteness from my brother/sister duo, Tumbler & Juice.

As you know, Tumbler is special needs. My Juice girl takes care of him almost like a mother figure even though they are brother and sister. They have a very, very special bond - but I won't repeat myself, as I've talked about this on other threads.

Anyway - new specialness. :) Juice actually purrs when Tumbler is being petted and cared for.

If she is lying on the floor across the room and Tumbler hobbles over to my husband or me, and we begin to pet him, Juice purrs from across the room like she is suddenly more content and happier because she knows her brother is being cared for by one of us.

Sometimes if we put Tumbler on one of our laps for him to go to sleep, Juice will purr in approval from where she is nearby. I've paid very close attention to this and it's like she can finally relax 100% when one of us is caring for Tumbler instead of her. It's quite cute and I'm really not surprised considering the whole story I've told you all about how she fed her own treats to him when he was doing poorly!

:) Just wanted to share, 'cause I think a smile can brighten days - and they certainly brighten mine!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Wow, what a beautiful story! Where can I read more about them? Where is their full story?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts