Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a photo shoot of sorts. Well, it was more me chasing the cats around trying to get pictures of their eyes when they were in the sun because I was in a creative mood. I have an odd obsession with cats eyes and I find Grady's fascinating because his are, well in my opinion, gorgeous. I love Athena's because they're gold/amber but she never sits still xD

Checkers-

Grady-

Grady has an obsession with destroying paper. He loves to tear it up so leaving papers out unprotected is giving a death sentence to the paper, as seen here.

Athena-

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks =)

Coyote, I use a Nikon Coolpix S6000, a cheaper simple digital camera that pushes out quality to boot =D

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I always like the two-tone eyes... several cats at the place I volunteer for have green by the pupil, then it changed to yellow on the outter part. Nebbie's eyes are yellow, though there's more a hint of brown near the pupils... nice, but the green ones are way prettier! LOL

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I always like the two-tone eyes... several cats at the place I volunteer for have green by the pupil, then it changed to yellow on the outter part. Nebbie's eyes are yellow, though there's more a hint of brown near the pupils... nice, but the green ones are way prettier! LOL
Oooooh, then you would love my Star's eyes. His eyes are the exact way you described. :love2:love2:love2:love2:love2:love2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts