Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
Very cute!!

My *favorite* is when one of them is sleeping and hug their face while they stretch and squeeze their heads. It makes me /squee and laugh at the same time!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are such cute creatures....aren't they?? I love when a cat sleeps on all fours...tucks their front feet and head under...so precious

·
Registered
719 Posts
A face hug makes it sound like such a cute and comforting action? I always thought it's that they're annoyed by bright lights when they're trying to sleep so they're covering their eyes? Or they just want you to leave them alone, lol...

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awwwwww soooo cute! I wasn't sure what to call it but he took his two paws and squeezed his face...hahaha

·
Registered
450 Posts
Face hugs really are the cutest. I like to slide my hand in in their arms so they squeeze my hand too makes my heart melt :)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Ok, not a face hug, but this is one of the cutest sleeping pics I have of my former foster Glimmer. She would curl up into a little ball and if you pet her, she'd spread her toes. It was sooooo cute. :)

·
Registered
836 Posts
Ok, not a face hug, but this is one of the cutest sleeping pics I have of my former foster Glimmer. She would curl up into a little ball and if you pet her, she'd spread her toes. It was sooooo cute. :)
We call this "chickie-feet" at my house, but I have absolutely no idea why. :D

"Face hugs" are what we call "tuckie face".

There are also "foldy paws", "tuckie paws", "clutchy paws", and "kitty flops"... we're an odd bunch over at my house.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hahahahah. My old cat would crawl under the sheets. And sleep right in the middle...if you pressed on her or pet her while she was under she would give the cutest half purr, half meow

·
Registered
86 Posts
A face hug makes it sound like such a cute and comforting action? I always thought it's that they're annoyed by bright lights when they're trying to sleep so they're covering their eyes? Or they just want you to leave them alone, lol...

That's what I thought too! Squee is the only one to do it too and she does it on a daily basis.

She also can't be bothered to fully stretch sometimes so just sits up, stretches her back and flails her back legs out and then lies back down.

Cats are...strange >^_^<
ImageUploadedByPG Free1379623451.432762.jpg

This is more of a *facepalm than a face hug

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 23 Posts