Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thankyou for sharing this link: http://www.iamscruelty.com

When i watched the video i wanted to cry, when i use to work in a petshop someone told me about iams and cruelty to animals, but beleive me working in a large petshop u hear all sorts, and i blew it off, but i heard it later again, and now this link, i just wanted to thankyou for sharing it, and i urge anyone feeding iams/eukanuba/protor&gamble products to stop.

I thought id make this thread so anyone who didnt look at the animal rights thread would see this, but also i ddnt want to start posting something which didnt contain a link and then making it harder for people to see the links.

again thankyou for sharing.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I am in class and I just watched that video (we all have laptops). That is SOOOOOOO horrible and I am SO close to crying, if I was home I would be bawling. How can ANYONE treat animals that way...EVER? Is there anyway you can rescue animals from these places? Like the Humane Society is one thing, and animals get adopted there, but at these places is there no hope for these animals at all? I feel going there right now and doing some tests on the humans and see how they like it. The dogs faces were so sad, it's like they were saying "no, please not me this time, please". And look at the slates they are supposed to walk on every day, and sleep on. I wish I could do something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts