Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here is another game. Let's see how many famous cats (real or fictional) we can come up with. Name a cat and where he/she’s from.

·
Registered
52 Posts
salem from sabrina the teenage witch. Actually they have three different cats that does the real cat part of the show.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
The Artistocats(cant think of ALL their names, sorry)
Oliver from Oliver and Company
Salem from Sabrina
Milo & Joyce from Milo and Otis

I'll see if I can think of any more

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Maybe we could include Pepe le Piu, because he REALLY thinks he's a cat! Also, there is the ***** cat who went to London to visit the queen, and Puss in Boots, and the one who'll not harm you, so you'll not pull her tail but play gently--literary giants when you're a little child. Oh, and Ding Dong Dell, the kitty in the Well.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Aristocats- Dutchess, Thomas O'Malley, Marie, Talous, there is a third kitten as well and I cant remember his name, Scat cat and his band of swingin jazz cats.
Bulgeria from Jungle book
and what about the other nursery rhyme:
You naughty kittens have lost your mittens so now you wont have any pie..does any one know the name of that one?
I will try to remember more as well.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Top Cat, Snagglepuss, Tony from the cartoon series, advertisements,etc. and, I'm not sure if this counts or not, but, how about Josie? No? I didn't think so...What about the cats from the Disney song, "We Are Siamese (if you please)"? Uhm...I'll get back to you. Love this game lexxie!

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
I had four kids who learned all the nursery rhymes, but I never heard "The Three Little Kittens" called anything else. My kids loved that rhyme! I really played up the crying and my acting was worthy of the Globe Theater when I did that one! Then, when they learned it, they mimiced me exactly. Children are so special! :)

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Famous cats

Socks, President Clinton's cat. Cruelly sidelined by the arrival of a dog, when the President wished to appear more macho. (Or at least, that's what we heard here in UK) :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts