Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the kitties; not me ;) The collars are all too cute, so please let me know which you like best!

PUMPKIN (Female Torbie, greenish eyes)

5 (size should not influence choice...lol!)

SIMONE (Male flame point, blue eyes)

1 brown, 2 blue/pink
4 brown/blue
6. why are these huge?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and you can let me know your 1st & 2nd choices because each cat will get one collar now and probably another in the future.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
For Pumpkin...first choice #4, second choice #3.

For Simone...first choice #5, second choice #3.

They're all cute, but I think these are the best color match!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I ended up ebay ordering some collars instead. I've already won/paid for 6 collars because they are super cheap and there are lots of patterns to chose from. I figure I'll give some away to my friends :) I've already received one of them, and I'm very satisfied with the craftsmanship. They are break-away style collars, but they don't give quite as easily as the name-brand. I believe they are all 7" to 11", and they are only $5.60 if ordered "buy now" or $2.60 for the minimum bid (both prices include the $1.60 shipping). I did spend $20 on one of the collars that was too perfect for Pumpkin, but I figured it was okay since I saved so much money on the other 5!

Here's a link to the sellers store if you are interested:

COLLARS GALORE items - Get great deals on Boys or Girls, Girls items on eBay Stores!

These are the one's I ordered:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Yay, another collar nut! I am definitely going to have to check out that link. :D Looks like you got a lot of nice ones. Personal favorites...the wild animal print and the orange one with hearts. I can already picture those on Pumpkin (wild animal, hehe) and Simone (orange to bring out his points!), and they look great! :jump

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yay, another collar nut! I am definitely going to have to check out that link. :D Looks like you got a lot of nice ones. Personal favorites...the wild animal print and the orange one with hearts. I can already picture those on Pumpkin (wild animal, hehe) and Simone (orange to bring out his points!), and they look great! :jump
Thanks, I'm addicted!! You're spot on about that wild animal print; that's the one I paid $20 for because I just HAD to have it for Pumpkin!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts