Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your favorite movies about cats? Or at least that have a cat as a major character?

Aristocats: one of my favorite Disney movies. Though Marie was annoying always being a damsel XD I loved O'Malley and Scat Cat.

Milo and Otis: A favorite from my childhood and where I learned how babies were born XD

Homeward Bound: Another favorite from my childhood.

That Darn Cat: Both the original and the remake.

Hello Kitty: My guilty pleasure XD I have some merchandise from this show.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
My all-time favorite movie is about a cat...although it's a very BIG cat! The movie is Born Free. I watch it at least once a year and I cry every time.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
The Cat From Outter Space (which I'm pretty sure is a Disney movie)

Of course I like the others mentioned too... but CFOS is great and amusing!

·
Super Moderator
26,494 Posts
The Three Lives of Thomasina

·
Registered
234 Posts
I can't say it was my favorite or not, But one line in a movie that comes to mind is "Oh my God Arnold Schwatzening Kitty (sp former governer of CA) uttered by the cat when they met a mountian lion . May have been Homeward Bound can't remember.
It was about a couple of dogs and a cat finding thier way home. I laughed my arse off on that one.

·
Registered
293 Posts
The Three Lives of Thomasina! I was just recently thinking about that movie and trying to recall the name of it so thanks Marie73! Growing up it was on TV a lot and I recall bawling my eyes out. I haven't seen that in years. I'm going to look for it.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
If big cats count, then The Lion King. :D

As for housecats...Milo and Otis and Oliver and Company are two of my favorites.
And does Lady and the Tramp count? It's got sneaky siamese cats that remind me of Apollo's mischief, and I love that movie.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Tom&Jerry

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Milo & Otis! I loved it so much as a kid that my boyfriend bought it for me as an adult on dvd.

Homeward Bound is a close second for me. I cry at the end when Shadow comes home EVERYTIME.

I could never watch The Lion King as a kid, I always got really upset when Mufasa died. I'm still that sensitive about animal death, I cried for a half hour after the end of Marley & Me and I refuse to watch it a second time, I am not torturing myself like that again!

·
Banned
30 Posts
I think the closest thing to a "cat movie" that I've ever seen and like is Batman Returns... if Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman counts as a cat :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts