Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was looking at the garden today and i thought wow I wonder what everyone's favorite flowers are?

So what is everyones favorite flower? :D

Mines Bugleweed, it's a ground cover that gets really pretty blue flowers :)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I can't list a single flower as my favorite, I have too many! I love my roses, orchids, lilacs, and camellias especially. I happened to take some cymbidium pics for my neighbor a while back:

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I loooooooooooove orchids! :)

Sadly, the one I bought didn't make it, but man was it pretty. It was an impulse buy, so I hope when I get some more, I research them better so they can thrive with me.

There are just so many different kinds, all so different from anything I've seen in other flowers :) gorgeous!!

I also love the way lilac smells, and thing some lilies are really pretty as well.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I'm partial to lilac flowers. My mom has GIANT bushes in her yard so in the spring the whole house and yard smells great.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Gardenia's, and white Oleander. When I was a young girl our neighbors had a gardenia bush, they let me have a flower and I instantly fell in love with the scent. When I got older I went on a trip to Thomas Jeffersons mansion, and they had a store there that sold plants, one was a HUGE beautiful Oleander bush that was very neatly trimmed, I bought it on impulse and the rest of the trip the entire RV smelled like vanilla lol.

However if someone wants to give me a bouquet of flowers, i'll take orchids, roses, and tulips any day!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
My favorite are calla lillies. I love lillies in general, but so many of them are terrible for allergy sufferers. Calla lillies don't have a scent and don't cause allergies in most people. These are the ones I'll carry down the isle. I always have a bouqet of them at home.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Misty did you ever try The Gap's "Dream" scent? They discontinued it :twisted: but if you ever smelled it youd be in heaven! Its Freesia and Orange blossoms, I love it so much I order it on Ebay now just to keep up my addiction!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts