Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smitts' new favorite toy is a feather on the end of a stick.
He has to be 'supervised' while playing with it, or else he will drag it off & chew it endlessly.
He also likes ping-pong balls. If you roll one toward him, he will actually roll it back to you (only when we're in the kitchen).
If you throw one toward him, he will catch it with his front paws, or bat it while it's in the air.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Is this toy with the feather a Da Bird, by any chance? If so, welcome to the club of cats who go crazy over Da Bird! We have to put it on the top of tall bookshelves when we're not playing with it, just because Murphy would go too crazy over it otherwise. He sits and looks longingly up at the top of the shelves. So sad. :-(

·
Registered
257 Posts
Honey loves the laser pointer - it's so cute watching her chase it all over the flat! Tho I always feel a bit sorry for her never being able to make the catch - somehow it always slips through her paws :wink:

She likes Da Bird too but is a bit more wary of it! Scaredy cat!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Treize's favorite toy is a fish on the end of a stick. He also has another favorite: a seagull on the end of a stick... I guess we could say he would like anything that is on the end of a stick! :lol:

But I have to admit that since yesterday, he is in love with a ball made of red fur. I think it might be because I let it slip in catnip... ;)

Patch doesn't have a favorite toy. Right now, his favorite is a piece of cardboard.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
October;
No, it isn't a Da Bird :(
After reading your post, I checked out what a Da Bird is.
I think Smitt would LOVE this. It looks like there are refills of some sort???

Luvkitties;
Going to see if 'we' can find a 'Fish-on-the-end-of-a-stick' online.

Smitt also plays with those puff balls that you can get in the arts & craft store.
The larger ones are best. They're perfect for batting around the house & they don't make any noise!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts