Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Thursday - I start off in the morning with Public Speaking class, which is challenging but fun (our professor is great!). Then I have Art class in the afternoon, yet again challenging but with a wonderful instructor. Then...

Youth Group!!!! :D The highlight of my week. I'm not a teen anymore, but they let me stick around as an adult leader :wink: I think if they could bottle the energy and love and support and fun that we have in that church on Thursday nights, it'd be the best anti-depressant. So even though Thursday is my longest day, I always come home in a good mood.

(plus it means I'm off of school and work until Monday :lol:)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Thursday--because that's when my work for the week is FINALLY complete. I can at least enjoy the evening with very little stress. Then, on Friday, it all starts over again: homework all weekend, class mon-wed, etc., etc., etc....

Thank goodness I'm a semester away from my M.A. degree. I don't know how much longer I could do this!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Favorite day of the week

Maybe i'm just weird...But i love monday Because I like school, and on mondays i'm all caught up on sleep and ready to go. (I like school because of my friends...not the work lol) :D

·
Registered
697 Posts
My favourite day is Friday and even at an exact time. 3 o'clock as my kids leave the classroom and I can let a deep breath out and know I've 2 days without all the bedlam of 6 year olds :D I love my job but boy is it hard work

1 - 10 of 10 Posts