Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
yay! Moby's there...

Don't everyone vote for him though (unless you think he's worthy) - don't want the competition to be unfair!

Anyone else here on the contest?

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I recognized Elly, Moby, Woody, and possibly Lilly (although she could be a lookalike of our fellow member Lilly).

They're all so cute! I kind of feel bad for that persian with the poodle-cut, though.

·
Registered
209 Posts
yup, woody made the cut too! some of my livejournal friends have a "vote for woody" campaign going, but she's still only got 9 votes. :wink:

i feel bad for that persian too! yeesh! cats shouldn't look like poodles :shock:

·
Registered
672 Posts
I had no idea that the "Cat Connection" is actually located near me! I went there the other day to look for some Felidae and there were so many cute things that I stayed for over an hour! But anyway, I will vote at the end of the month to give everyone a chance to enter. They are all cuties.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I think someone has all their friends voting. The cat that has the biggest lead can barely be seen because it's face is just peeping out from under bed sheets. It's cute of course but don't think it's close to being the cutest picture on there. It is hard to pick just one.

I feel bad for the cats that don't have any votes. :(

·
Registered
865 Posts
That typically happens in sites like that sadly (that aren't widely seen). I saw a local dog forum contest where one contestant got 30% of all votes (and there were 20 competitors). It worked out to like 700 votes - they cheated (got all their friends to vote once a day I think).

·
Registered
865 Posts
I almost started a contest on this site, but unfortunetly there are so many cats on this site I didn't bother to set it up (time consuming).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts