·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Felix as a baby sharing the cat tree with his sister Lily

Felix at 9 months sharing the cat tree with his sister

Felix in his fav relaxing position

Felix presently at 11 months old

Lily hiding behind the door because she dose not feel like getting her picture taken

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beautiful beautiful cats! :love2 Looks like Felix grew up fast! How much does he weigh now?
He weighs 14.8LBS and he is a total of 38 inches from nose to the end of his tail. He will be turning 1 year old August 1st :)

He did grow up so fast pretty much right after his manly operation ;) it just took off from there!!

He has had many sore periods in his growth sperts. I know when he is in one when he whines when I pick him up.

Honestly I wonder how big he will be at 24 months if he's already nearly 15 pounds! My husband says 20. I say 18 is more realistic because in year 2 they are just filling out and have finished the majority of their growing.

What is your wager? :wink

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Wow, he's a big boy and he's not even 1 yet! :D I've never had big cats, Samantha is my largest at just under 11 lbs, so my guess may be off a bit...but I'd say yer probably closer with 18. All thats left is to grow out of any residual "kitteness" and beef up that muscle (unless he's got some Maine **** or Norwegian Forest Cat or another big cat in him...they keep growing for several years I believe)! He's going to be a big handsome boy fully grown!

Edit because I must say that I LOVE the black coloring on the underside of his feet...such a contrast to his lighter color!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts