Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own 3 cats... urr they own me. :D They are your typical house cats with personalities who have to make sure they are a part of things. One is over 15yrs Cali who we got from a friend when she was about 7yrs, then there’s 8yr old Angel whom we got at 7 weeks and then 6yr old Casper who we got at 2 weeks old. He was left by his mom while she was moving her kittens. He has grown into a big white fur piece. I came here in hopes of sharing and reading stories and learning more about the ones who make our life much better.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
welcome! we have a kid named Angel, too! :eek:

sounds like your kids all get along fine, too, since you didn't necessarily mention any fighting. i hope that's the case, anyway. you are 1 lucky cat slave then! hope you get to post pics of them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well im back shortly after my last post I had a major system failure (including my backup system)..I lost hardware and all but all is fixed now. Otherwise ive been busy I also got ANOTHER cat. things haven't been the greatest with that ... ill post in another thread about that, so it feels good to be back and get going here.:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts