Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Mom got up the other day, and one of the local ferals (a little orange boy) was asleep in her chair. Not unusual, the ferals know they're welcome in the house. But he didn't move when Mom got near him, which was strange. In fact, he didn't move all day when Mom tried to scare him out of her favorite antique wingback chair. Finally they realized something was up, and took a closer look.

The little feral "boy" has had kittens in my mom's favorite chair in the living room. A little of three tiny, tiny kittens, in the place she felt safest :lol: And right in front of the TV!

The very day before, another semi-feral cat carried her kittens all the way up the street and into mom's bedroom.

Mom assures me these guys are getting spayed directly.

This is the same place where my cat decided to have her babies in my lap. Good to know the local cats are terrified of my family!

·
Registered
777 Posts
That is too sweet ... so your home is the local maternity home for kitties :lol:

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
carolsclan said:
That is too sweet ... so your home is the local maternity home for kitties :lol:
Yeah...looks like they're running a home for un-wed mothers! :lol:

That's so cool that she was so comfortable there!

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
That sounds so sweet!
I had a mamma-cat (Calico-Bob) bring me her two 7wk old kittens to my front door during a rain storm. I brought the whole family inside to socialize/wean the kittens and they all got adopted after s/n.
That is just NEAT that the cats feel so safe/welcome that they bring (or have!) their families to your Mom.
h

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
awww!!!!

Well, better then somewhere on the street where who knows what horrible things could happen!

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Aww, what a sweet tribute to your Mom that the locals feel so safe at her house.

Bet she was really surprised tho since she thought the kitty was a boy 8O .

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, I WISH I had pictures! And there are two dogs in the house...they looooove babies, any baby kitteh fascinates them & they get very protective...I wonder what they're thinking :) "It's a baby...but it's in my chair. But it's a baby. But it's in my chair. But it's a baby!"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts