Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty positive there are 4 there. She is a feral, dilute torti - calico mix. It's hard to get a good look at the babies in the position she is in. Just could not get the camera at a good angle. The x-ray showed 4 and I'm pretty sure I saw 4 distinct babies shortly after she gave birth yesterday.

Darci and Babies (1).jpg

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are definitely 4!! 3 are grey (two solid I think) and 1 is buff orange. Her birthing blanket was dirty so I did a quick bedding change. She was NOT happy! No, I can't touch her but I can what I need to do in the cage with only getting hissed at. I'm told to keep my distance every day. Next week I will start handling the babies in earnest. This week we rest in nice clean bedding.

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The only problem was with the photographer! My friend that helps me took all the pics when we had them out to sex them and photograph them. EACH AND EVERY ONE WAS OUT OF FOCUS!!! Aaarrrgghh! Because momma is feral I'm not wanting to disturb her so soon after that session so I'm waiting a few days until I do that again. They got quite upset when I took the babies away - even for a few minutes. Kinda scared me. I'll be more sensitive next time. They are all healthy, getting so big and very cute!! Darci had 4: three grey boys and one pale orange girl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts