Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I mentioned at one point that Fergie has lost a couple of fights with a stuffed cow.... Here she is with Sami the cow - can you believe she drags the cow up and down the stairs and around the house? Sami's almost as big as Fergie!

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Do you use Fresh Step? Because it looks like Fergie thinks Sami's feet smell pretty! :D

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
marie73 said:
Do you use Fresh Step? Because it looks like Fergie thinks Sami's feet smell pretty! :D
Why yes, we do use Fresh Step! But actually, what this picture doesn't show is that Fergie was doing that kicking action where the back feet go crazy kicking an object they're holding with front paws. She will carry Sami up the stairs, drop her at the top, then fall down next to her and start the kicking thing..... When I say she's lost fights with the cow it's because after all the thumps and thuds, it's the CAT who ends up at the bottom of the stairs looking defeated..... :lol:

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
WhiteKitties said:
When I say she's lost fights with the cow it's because after all the thumps and thuds, it's the CAT who ends up at the bottom of the stairs looking defeated..... :lol:
You made me LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's too funny. One of ours drags a 2 foot long piece of linen around the house everyday but it's nothing like the cow!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts