Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Such cute pictures indeed - thank you for sharing!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
I love how your orange kitty has big swirls all over and the white kitty looks like they just had a shower and dried up all fluffy. They're all very cute :D

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hehe, ferrets seem like a lot of fun. I hear they are quite rambunctious! Does yours get into everything imaginable??

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With ferrets in the house you must ALWAYS have one eye open :lol: They love to steal socks, they always try to get into the forbidden rooms(like our bedroom) and thinks it's hysterical when people are afraid of them...The more afraid people are, the more they chase them around :lol:

But actually...the cat's are more trouble than the ferts...They LOVE to eat on the plants :roll: Always tries to scratch the sofa :twisted: And of course...Try to get on the kitchen counter and find some snacks :?

But they are all alot of fun to have around, and i wouldn't trade them for anything in the whole world!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hehehe, I've heard that about ferrets - that they like to steal things and build up a little collection of stolen goods. Heh. Cute.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
:lol: I especially like the last picture! I always liked ferretts, when they're not too musky of course. Cute cats and ferret too! Teddy has a really neat pattern!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts