Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a new one. She's brought me toys that I've tossed before, but never repetitively. This lasted for an entire hour!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
She certainly loves to play fetch! It was cute when she couldn't find the toy, but then finally did. My girls like to chase things when I throw them, but they have yet to bring them back to me.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Adorable video.

I have one who plays fetch with his fur mice, my Red Boy. He's 12 now and has always done it. My previous Red Boy also played fetch. The kitten played fetch for awhile but doesn't any more.

PS the corner of your home that shows in the video looks very much like mine. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PS the corner of your home that shows in the video looks very much like mine. :)
I was sort of mortified when I saw how messy that looked. So I spent the last several days cleaning. Yay!

BTW, fetch has become a regular thing now. She's getting really really good about dropping it into my hand so I don't have to reach for it.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
I was sort of mortified when I saw how messy that looked. So I spent the last several days cleaning. Yay!
LOL. That's me. I have dozens of videos/pictures of MowMow but I won't post them because when I look at them I notice lint/stuff on the carpet, the bed is unmade, there are dishes in the sink, or clothes on the floor. :p

If I spend the day cleaning he's not playful or cute (just hiding from the whirlwind of cleaning) so I can't get any cute shots.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I spend the day cleaning he's not playful or cute (just hiding from the whirlwind of cleaning) so I can't get any cute shots.
I decided to do a full sort/purge while I was at it, so a lot of stuff got drug out and sorted. She was very very curious about it all. To the point where I had to stick her in the bathroom a few times because she kept trying to 'help'.

·
Registered
580 Posts
My red boy loves fetch, he'll fetch anything but really loves the skinny elastic headbands. I keep a stash in my night stand drawer and occasionally I'll forget and leave the drawer open and find him with a dozen of them, he'll bring more than one at a time to me to throw.

Leslie

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I loved watching your kitty play fetch!! My Little Pumpkin sometimes likes to play roll the ball to mommy back and forth. But most of the time she plays with a little rubber soccer ball by herself. It is so cute!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts