Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We saw Exodus: Gods and Kings yesterday. I didn't care for it at all. It was long and kind of boring. It didn't help that I can't stand Christian Bale.

One of the previews (one of many many many many previews) was American Sniper. It did look pretty darn good.

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
I saw Nightcrawler with Jake Gyllenhaal. SUCH a good movie! I think he should be nominated for an Oscar.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Marie, thats good to know about that movie! I couldn't quite make up my mind from just the trailers/previews on that one!:p

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
Went to the movies last night to see "It Happened One Night" with Clark Gable.

I think it's been out for a while......

:grin:

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You went with Clark Gable?!?!?!

I can't decide if this is gross or pure freaking awesome!!

:lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
He seriously needs to eat more wet food, seemed to be all bones! :grin:

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Naw, just put him on the cheapest crappiest dry kibble around. That'll put weight on him fast.

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
Cheetos and Fritos it is!! :grin:

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
lol! That's hilarious! XD

I took my Mum to go see Into the Woods the other night, we both LOVED it. My favorite part was the princely duet, it was hilarious! Here's a clip of it from the play, similar enough to get the point but without the spoilers ;) (The movie version is just amazingly funny, we laughed so hard we cried!):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf3SS9lDBCA

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
Our local DJ HATED HATED HATED it.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Have you heard? M Night Shyalaman is making an indy film, price tag: under $20,000. It's called The Visit. It sounds like he's getting back to his roots...

Also... CHARLIE BROWN'S COMING TO TOWN!!!

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I saw that about a new M Night Shyalamann movie. I can't wait, I've loved all his movies. In fact The Village is one of my favorite movies of all time.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Is Rob Reiner working on anything? He's one of my favorite directors. It's amazing, 20+ years after A Few Good Men came out and it's still quoted and spoofed, like on SNL.

Here's some movie trivia. Rob Reiner and some friends were at a restaurant frequented by John Gotti. They were eating and Gotti came in with several associates.
As Reiner was leaving the restaurant a tough standing by Gotti's limo looked him square in the eye and said 'You killed my father. Prepare to die.' It turned out he was quoting a line. 'I really loved The Princess Bride!'

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I saw The Interview this weekend with some friends. Netflix has it so a few people came over to enjoy it.

It was good. There were some funny spots in it.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Something interesting, there's a new Murder On The Orient Express in the works. It's been remade before. Of course the best version was the original 1974 film with Albert Finney and Lauren Bacall.

'Mr. Ratchett, I have made enough money to satisfy my needs and my caprices. I take only such cases now as interest me, and to be frank, my interest in your case id...dwindling.'

1 - 20 of 93 Posts