Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying unsucessfully to get some good photos of Magnum, but he was sitting on top of the half built cat tree just asking to be photographed so he was... you can even see the scar (or at least the big part of it, it scratches upwards) on his eye where Boomer scratched him and his colouring which is usually hard to capture.

EDIT to change link to new photo

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kittenofyourheart said:
good lord thats a big kitty!!! but its a pretty one...
He is actually all fur, I will see if I have a photo of him after a bath! Hes actually quite small :)

Aeki Muffinhands said:
What is he leaning on?
The cat tree I am in the middle of building but its kinda hard because they keep climbing on it!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
icklemiss21 said:
Magnum is getting an even bigger head from all the compliments! I think I should try to get some photos of the others so thy don't get jealous!
We would love to see them. :D I just love how all of your cats have white fur on their bodies (mostly underneith). Did you intentionally choose them because of their beauty or did they all just come to you that way?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They all chose us so i didn't have much say in their looks, but i do love their eyes, they all have gorgeous eyes :)

The white bellies are actually a pain they seem to get dirty quickly and then I have to bathe them!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts