Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...something fantastic has happened. I got a phone call from the rescue centre telling me that my two kittens have been checked by the vet and are now ready to be collected :D i have bought everything for these kittens and am so glad that they are coming home tomorrow! they are the cutest brother and sister in the world....little nuts though lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i definately will no worries there! they are getting big fast though, its scary lol! but im gonna go picture crazy. Keanu, the boy, has the most amazing black spots on him, you'll love them :D and Kiki has just got gorgeous colours, black white and red (or orange, whichever you prefer to call it!) :p

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
That is wonderful news - congratulations on your new babies :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Congrats! I just adopted two kittens as well and BOY what a handful. They are wonderful though. You'll be taking pictures all day long!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thankyou everyone :D people on the forums are so sweet :) i hope you will love my babies, i know i sure do. They are gonna suck the life out of me i bet though :roll:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah it's strange, i actually noticed that Keanu (the boy) is more affectionate and that Kiki (the girl) didnt seem to like being stroked or picked up, and this was just from visiting them at the shelter! Kiki always arched her back downwards if you stroked her, but Keanu was lovely when you stroked him. Is this a normal characteristic between male cats and female cats??

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Are they at home now?

*sending subliminal messages for pictures, pictures, pictures*

Did I mention that we'd like to see pictures?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol no no, about another 12 hours til they come home, but no worries, i plan to be ready with my camera, probably wont be able to get some straight away because they'll be nervous when they first come home and go into hiding but i am definately ready with my camera for when they are settled :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congrats!

I've always noticed that male cats tend to be the more affectionate.....I figure it's because females instinctively have to be a little wary in order to protect litters and such.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aah sorry! hehe, iv been with them non-stop since they got home! I'll go take some pics now and il try and upload them :D They both already sleep with me and even come when i call their names! They are stunners. Keanu has already licked my face and its so cute! i'll be back with the pics! :D

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Congratulations :D Oh and let's see some pictures :lol:

On another note......I find that my female is more affectionate. I'm not sure if it is a male/female thing or what. She is the oldest and I had her alone for years before introducing another cat.....maybe that's why.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im trying to get pictures but i cant find my digital camera :cry: i have a few pics but they are really bad quality, i swear to all of you, the second i find my cam pics are gonna be up because they are the cutest things ever!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts