Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so after some time and effort trying to get them all acquainted and used to each other my adult cats and the new kittens are getting along! No more hissing or growling. Bella will actually lay with the kitten Marcus on my lap and I even found her playing with them! Renesme doesn't want me to believe she likes them (anytime i come around she walks away with her tail up in the air all prissy LOL) but i did catch a glimpse of her chasing one of the kittens around and vice versa. :) My cats have even taught the kittens some of their bad habbits haha such as climbing on top of the cabinets!!

My brother just joined the army and found out where he is being stationed after basic training and unfortunately they are unable to bring the kittens with them..so i have decided to adopt them as my own seeing how i could just never bring myself to have to give them up! Marcus is the biggest lover in the world and i couldn't help but get attached to them both. I mean who could really resist these faces :) and if they didn't already know their names I would so be tempted to change them!! haha

·
Registered
5,624 Posts
That's great that they're getting along. Nothing like a harmonious household. A real stressor if there's always fighting.

You're right, I couldn't resist those cute faces either.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I'm so relieved they are finally getting along. Marcus one of the kittens is a talker. He will literally have a conversation with me. He always wants to be held so I have to carry him around like a little baby sometimes. It's adorable!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gorgeous pictures...I'm happy to hear everyone is now getting along!
Susan, Thanks for your reply. I just broke up the worst fight yet between Seda and Tigger. My hand is mangled.

May I ask if your 2 cats ever went after each other that badly? Even supervised Tigger will wiggle from me and then the fur flys! I HATE IT! I do not want any kitty hurt! So thats it! No more until I set up the area like u had instructed. im glad Cathy didnt see that or my cat would be OUT. It was BAD.

:(

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts