Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so excited just had to share...
I've been waiting for over a year now to try Timberwolf cat food but could not get it locally and found the shipping charges to be way too high. Today I discovered that one of the feed stores I shop at occasionally recently moved to a larger location and now has a larger selection of foods including Timberwolf Organics cat food and its only $9.59 for a 6.6lb bag! I forgot to ask if they also carried the canned food though. I did'nt get any yet but I plan to very soon. I absolutely love this food for my dogs so hopefully I will be just as pleased with the cat food.
:D

·
Registered
676 Posts
opokki: Lucky you! I'm still waiting for a resaler in my location.

Let me know how it works for your gang. And feel free to FedEx me some of that, lol.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgot to update on this -

Only one of 6 cats would eat the T.O. :(
At first I just gave them a little to taste...they looked at me like I was nuts. Then I started mixing small amounts in with their Natural Balance for a few weeks gradually increasing the amount but they would mostly pick around it and only eat the T.O. if they really had to. The first day that I gave them only T.O. they hardly ate that day. My cats are really not picky. They will usually happily eat anything new I give them....go figure. So I guess I won't be buying it again....I am so disappointed.

The good news is -
I took in a feral kitten about 1 1/2wks ago and he eats and seems to enjoy the T.O. so at least I did'nt have to waste it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts