Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally have a kitty-kat after 17 years of waiting. I got my Snowshoe Siamese, Chloe Liebschen Nefertiti Pereira, aka "Chloe", for my 17th birthday last year.

I used to be severely allergic to cats (but that didn't stop me from playing with every one I saw), but apparently it dissipated.

My mom got her for me from a foster home, who found her born to a stray Siamese.

Every one says she's so pretty, so I'll be entering her in a November TICA show in the HHP class. Maybe she'll become a Master!

Doug

PS: I'll post photos when I get them.

·
Super Moderator
26,515 Posts
Congratulations! and Welcome!

Looking forward to pictures. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
marie73 said:
Congratulations! and Welcome!

Looking forward to pictures. :D
Have you ever shown a cat in the HHP class at a TICA show?

"Master" for HHPs sounds like a cooler title than "Champion" or "Premier" for purebreds.

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Protoman2050 said:
Every one says she's so pretty, so I'll be entering her in a November TICA show in the HHP class. Maybe she'll become a Master!
That actually sounds like fun! I've only got two cats who would probably feel comfortable doing that. Squirrely-Jo is my "walmart greeter" and I know she'd LOVE all of the attention. Floofy is big and beautiful, with unusual coloring...and he may enjoy all of the attention, too...but I bet he wouldn't care for being contained in a display crate.
Your kitty sounds beautiful and I also can't wait for photos!
heidi =^..^=

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chloe just gets upset when she's small cage that restricts her movement, and she has no view of ANYONE. She's great with strangers, just a little squirmy.

·
Super Moderator
26,515 Posts
Protoman2050 said:
Have you ever shown a cat in the HHP class at a TICA show?
I'm lucky if Cinderella shows herself to me at home! 8O

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Leazie said:
Soon to be Master sounds like a great title. Congratulations on having Chloe enter your life.
Yeah! Chloe gets all excied about flies, and she makes realy funny noises. One time om found all this stuff duped in my bathroom sink, and asked who did it, and after she qustioned me and Dad, she realized Chloe did it by opening the door to the medicine cabinent, and pawing around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts