Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Oh, my gosh that cracked me up. On one of my service dog lists we have one Canadian (The one i'm going to visit in Nanaimo) and people are always asking her how cold is it, and how much snow she has, :lol:

·
Banned
804 Posts
That is right on the border between the Point Roberts border crossing and the Sumas border crossing...i think that shot was only a 5 minute drive from the peace arch...

Shows that all this guffawing that bush and the politicals make about not trusting canada is just for media sake....there was over 20 miles of farm land without so much as a fence....there was a couple cameras tho and Nate said that there are sensors in the ground

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
If memory serves me right, there is a bar in Dundee, Quebec that literally straddles the border. There is a line painted across the floor showing where the border is located and I think all alcohol is served on the American side of the bar.

·
Registered
878 Posts
coaster said:
There aren't any fences along practically all of the border. You can just walk across if you're off the main highway.

WHAT??!?!?! PEOPLE CAN JUST WALK RIGHT ACROSS!!! ON NOES!!! DOES HOMELAND SECURITY KNOW?!??! CALL DATELINE NBC!!!

[/pretend shock]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts