Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The one time Fozzy shows any interest in the cat tree is when I pull it from the basement to vacuum it to get ready to sell it to a lady I work with. She had 4 cats and is giving it to them for Christmas!:)

Oliver and Delia like the tree but now I only have Fozzy and stored it in the basement once we realized he had no interest in it.

Typical cat!!

·
Banned
952 Posts
LOL! Totally typical cat. "Hey, wait, what? You're selling my tree? You can't! It's my favorite treeeeeee!!!!!"

I second My4kitties - that looks like a very neat, sturdy cat tree, and not like one I've seen before.

AC

·
Super Moderator
8,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks girls! Honestly, I don't remember where I bought it from...I got it about 6 years ago online somewhere. It really was a big hit with Oliver and Delia but Fozzy would rather be in my lap if he had the choice (I type this as he jumps onto the back of my computer chair and nonchalantly makes his way to my desk, lol.) I'm just glad it's going to a home with 4 cats...they'll love it!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hahaha, that's cats for you! I've bought loads of small, cute beds for Pumpkin, but what does she choose as her fave place to sleep? Gossips sleeping bag..

She's the same way with toys.. Have an entire petshop worth, but she always steals toys right out of Gossips mouth.. How can you not love that :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts