·
Super Moderator
26,669 Posts
Holy cow, they're expensive!! :shock:

·
Premium Member
9,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Anything I ever like always is. Its a curse!

I thought of you when I saw this in the customer photos!
Its the same breed as Cinderella right? Except no white dainty feet!

·
Super Moderator
26,669 Posts
Different breed, maybe Balinese?

My little Birman

The scratchers do look pretty cool!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Not very cat friendly looking, not soft and comfy. I really don't care what the cat furniture looks like, just that my cats use and enjoy it.

I thought of you when I saw this in the customer photos!
I'd say a Ragdoll. Balinese are slender Orientals.

·
Super Moderator
26,669 Posts
Definitely not a Ragdoll

this is Balinese

·
Premium Member
9,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not very cat friendly looking, not soft and comfy. I really don't care what the cat furniture looks like, just that my cats use and enjoy it.
That has always been my problem. I couldn't stand the way cat furniture looked so I wouldn't have it in my house. Only outside. I'm always interested in finding cool looking animal furniture and toys that I would mind people seeing around my house. I'm toooo ecstatically driven.

I really like this post modern look in this cat furniture.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts

This is definitely a seal point Ragdoll. Not all Ragdolls are bi-color pattern. Balinese are longhair Siamese. Their head and body type are oriental.

As to the furniture: I don't like them. My cats use the sisle posts to scratch. The ones from that site don't have scratching posts.

·
Registered
336 Posts
This is definitely a seal point Ragdoll. Not all Ragdolls are bi-color pattern. Balinese are longhair Siamese. Their head and body type are oriental.
Exactly, Ragdolls come in pointed, mitted and bi-colour.

And yes Balinese are l/h Siamese, I have several friends who breed and exhibit them

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
I do love the little wall-mounted scratcher, though :)!

I like the main photo of two of them mounted side-by-side - it looks like a little cat 'art gallery' :D, touching allowed!

Fran

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hmmm... I can see where it would fit in with some people's decor... not my style though. Not that the carpet covered cat trees are anyone's style... I'd prefer something rustic looking. Like a bug chunk of a tree, made to look like it's growing through my floor, up to the ceiling. :) But instead I have a sissal scratch post in the living room and a carpet covered cat condo with scratcher in my dining room.... because they ignored it in the living room and chose to scratch on the dining room table leg instead..... now they use the cat condo even if it is right next to the table....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts