Just installed it, very cute! :)
Yep, I do happen to have some good advice once in a while! :lol:

Ciao!

Clint

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One more handy link. If you have a kitty that likes to watch fish, but you don't have the money for a full blown aquarium, then why not have a look at this:

http://www.serenescreen.com/

I just so happen to own this gem and it looks so real you won't believe that it is not. Also the cat's just sit for HOURS watching it and the best part is, no mess or clean-up involved. :lol:

Ok, there's you handy tip #2 for today!

Ciao!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I've had these for almost a year, now, so when I go to any other computer, the browser looks totally foreign to me. "Is this Firefox?" I immediately think. "Oh yeah, THAT'S why it looks different!" :lol:

Kitty paws make me happy. :D

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great!!.......Glad to hear i am not the only person here using Firefox! Also that screen saver is very cool. I don't normally put in a plug for something unless it is either very cool or a great deal. The screen saver qualifies for both of those IMO.

Ciao!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
I just recently upgraded to the most recent version of firefox (been using it for a long time now, though) and this kitty theme is the best I've seen! It's soooo adorable!

·
Registered
697 Posts
I use firefox too and already got kitty theme. So cute!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
There's another set of kitty themes in multiple colors (I have purple and pink). They're called FireCat [color]Paw. Under Miscellaneous, and on pages 3-4 (might even start on page 2).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Erm...i downloaded it and the little firefox install them thing came up and i installed it and i closed my firefox things that i ahd up but when i went into them again the theme hadnt changed!

:(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts