Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boyfriend just informed me that Wisconsin has added a new Festival this year. We Wisconsinites do love our Fests! Sept. 20th at the Summer Fest grounds will be our first ever Pet Fest! Free admission, and best of all, free parking. All pets are welcome. I can't wait to check it out. I bet my kids are gonna love it. Not sure if I want to bring any pets though. Truthy cat would hate it, and give us death meows, and it might be too scary for the kittens. I bet the ferrets, Doug and Bonnie, would have a blast though. Yay!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I just looked it up online, and my bf was wrong. It's only for cats and dogs. Poor ferrets. They get a bad rap. So many times when I walk mine on a leash, people stop me to ask about them. Some people don't even know what they are, or have never seen one before. We might still check out pet fest though. I am sure there will be some cool stuff there. I would have liked to see Jackson Galaxy too. He is doing a show in Milwaukee this month. Maybe he will show up at Pet Fest. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts