Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my 2nd appointment today, at 7w3d, and the first baby pictures were taken! The baby is measuring 6w1d, but the doctor said that is normal for this early. We saw the heartbeat too, to fast to count! Doc said probably around 150bmp.

Been feeling pretty sick lately,, but i just keep thinking how worth it it really is!

My next appointment is on April 14th. . I will post another update then!

Guesses? Boy or girl?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Aww what a cute li'l bean!
Thanks for sharing your pics.

·
Registered
858 Posts
How many ultrasounds does your insurance allow, just wondering? If you get an ultrasound at 16 wks we'll really be able to get a better handle on the sex. I'm hoping you post all of your sonograms, some of the pix are amazing.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
reprot said:
How many ultrasounds does your insurance allow, just wondering? If you get an ultrasound at 16 wks we'll really be able to get a better handle on the sex. I'm hoping you post all of your sonograms, some of the pix are amazing.
as many as i need. i know i have to wait till 16 weeks to find out for sure, but i like taking guesses anyway..

Husband is convinced it's a girl, and i don't know.. i have had 2 dreams, and in both it was a girl.. who knows!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
ooh, thanks for posting the pics!!!! :D So wonderful. :D My first appointment is tomorrow, I am hoping we will get to see the baby, but we shall see....it may be a bit too early for me. :)

·
Registered
858 Posts
Ta3339 said:
reprot said:
as many as i need. i know i have to wait till 16 weeks to find out for sure, but i like taking guesses anyway..

Husband is convinced it's a girl, and i don't know.. i have had 2 dreams, and in both it was a girl.. who knows!
If you find out the wee one's gender, don't tell us, post the sonogram and we'll try to guess. What do you say, that'll be fun.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Cool idea about guessing by looking at the sonogram! Not that I would be at an advantage as I don't see many ultrasounds of babies. I am usually looking at gallbladder ultrasounds.

I think you are having a boy, Krista. But I usually think everybody is having a boy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts