Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I haven't decorated for Christmas at all since I moved out of my parents house 3 years ago, and I'm getting the urge this year. I am considering buying a medium sized fake tree. My biggest concern is my darling little angel of a kitty, Vala. She's just about a year and a half old, so is still very very active and inquisitive, and I just know that a tree would be the perfect texture for her to want to chew and climb. Not to mention ornaments dangling down (at least I'm not into tinsel).

Does anyone have any good advice on deterrents? Spritzing with water doesn't really do much for her (I think she likes it), plus that only works when I'm here. I'm wondering if there's maybe a spray someone could recommend?

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'm buying a fake tree as well. One of those wall decal trees. LOL It's about the only thing I know will be relatively safe with Apple. :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
I bought an artificial Christmas trees + artificial ornaments this year. My cat tends to knock the ornaments of with her paw and play with them all around. So far, she did not climb up the tree. :smiles

1 - 3 of 3 Posts