Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what you good folk had for the first dance at your wedding? Or for those brides to be ,what are you having? I can't decide what to have. I fancy a nice country song but such a huge choice.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Brandon and I are not engaged nor are we married, but we already know what song it will be.

The B.B. King (with or without Eric Clapton) - Come Rain or Shine

There is also a Frank Sinatra version. Basically, we chose a song we BOTH think represents us, and we both like. He's a heavy metal guy (although, he doesn't look like the stereotype) and I like just about anything except Opera (though, I probably haven't given Opera a fair chance).

We both agree that Blues music is awesome.

·
Registered
539 Posts
we decided that since the traditional father/daughter dance couldn't occur (i'm not speaking with my biological dad-doubt i will ever again) that there wouldn't been any dancing at the wedding. Instead we had a simple ceremony honoring our moms and then for the reception, it wasn't big but more like afternoon tea. A quiet get together where we did the rest of the traditional things (throwing the bouquet, the garter toss, cutting the cakes etc)and we did make a big deal out of those. I don't regret not having dancing at the reception and i know my hubby is very glad we didn't have to.....poor thing can't keep a tune/beat and can't dance at ALL! so for us it worked out great without dancing.

~bekki and daizy~

1 - 5 of 5 Posts