Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My name is Amy and I live in sunny Florida. My husband and I just adopted our first cat, Pixie, a beautiful orange tabby boy. We found Pixie living outside as a stray looking for food and was very thin when we moved to this apartment complex in December 2017. When we fed him the first time, he came right over to us and let us hold him and pet him. At first he would come around occasionally for food and recently he has decided to stick around and not leave. We have fallen in love with him, and he has become attached to us so we are transitioning him to being our indoor cat. I feel really good that we have been able to give a needy cat a loving home. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone on the forum and looking forward to getting some advice as Pixie is my first cat.

Amy

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome! I am so happy that you were able to give that adorable kitty a loving home! I too rescued my two kitties that I have and they have been the first cats I have had because we used to just have dogs. Cats are a ton of fun and I have learned that they all have their unique and individual personalities :) It's nice to see that there are people like you out there who will give a kitty in need a home <3

·
Banned
0 Posts
You got chosen by one of the best kinds of cat, orange boys are among the sweetest and most loving of felines ever. They especially like being held and are notorious huggers & nuzzlers haha.

Just give them plenty of love and attention and you will have a forever friend!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the welcome Stella&Toby. How long have you had your two cats? Do you still have dogs? We are already getting comic relief from Pixie, cats are little characters.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi DizzysDad! Thank you for the welcome, Pixie is definitely cuddly and sweet. What kind of cats do you have?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Oh Pixie is adorable. He looks so comfortable and happy in his new home; you can tell he's loved and feels safe!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts